The Reynolds Office of Marketing manages advertising, brand management, graphic design, publications and printing, strategic marketing, and web design and development. We’re also pretty fun. Contact us at (804) 523-5231 or email@example.com or fill out our work request form here. Though there is no cost for design services, printing and product production will require a budget code for charging.
Why should I contact the Office of Marketing?
- To order merchandise and promotional items featuring the Reynolds logo (be sure to include your budget code to expedite the order)
- To order critical publications that need professional design services
- To customize the Reynolds tagline to feature your program or audience
- To show final proofs of items designed with the Reynolds logo before they are printed or produced
- For any questions relating to the Reynolds brand that are not addressed here
When should I contact the Office of Marketing?
- Four weeks prior to your deadline for small publications such as postcards, invitations, and flyers.
- Eight to 12 weeks prior to your deadline for large publications such as booklets and brochures.
- Six to eight weeks prior to your deadline for merchandise with the Reynolds logo.
- Four weeks prior to your deadline to customize Reynolds logos and taglines.
Notice of Print Procurement:
The Virginia State procurement guidelines require the college, as a state agency, use Virginia Correctional Enterprises (VCE) for all printing services. This includes traditional printing (brochures, booklets, catalogs, etc.) as well as printed merchandise (t-shirts, banners, tote bags, stickers, etc.). If VCE is unable to perform the work due to required specifications and/or deadline, they issue a waiver. Reynolds may then use a registered eVA and SWAM vendor for print purchases under $5,000. Please procure printing through the Reynolds Community College Office of Marketing.