Department of Police
Effective July 20, 2021
Students, faculty, and staff will be able to upload their photo image for a ReynoldsID using the “GET” app. Downloadable from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store, the app reduces wait times to obtain your ReynoldsID. Follow these instructions to navigate the app prior to scheduling your ReynoldsID appointment.
Students are assigned appointment times based on 2 students per appointment time in 15 minute intervals from 9am-7p, Monday-Friday at the Downtown Campus, Parham Road Campus, and Goochland Campus. Students should show up for appointments no more than 5 minutes ahead of time.
To schedule an appointment
Students can contact the Department of Police via telephone (804)523-5383 or (804)523-5219 to schedule an appointment.
Students can contact the Department of Police via email (STUDENTID@reynolds.edu) to schedule an appointment.
Students must include the below information when sending an email:
- Student ID Number
- Direct Contact Number
- Year, Make, Model of Vehicle, & License Plate Number for parking decal.
Appointments will be scheduled Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
For your convenience you may select the campus you would like to use for your appointment
ID Card Center Locations
Downtown Campus - 1st Floor Lobby
Goochland Campus - C-01
Parham Road Campus - Burnette Hall, Room 100
To receive a Reynolds Community College ID:
- An individual must be currently enrolled as a student, a college faculty or staff member, or possess an approved affiliation as authorized by the vice president of finance and administration.
- Students, faculty, and staff must have a current EMPL ID.
- An individual must present a valid picture identification, i.e. driver’s license, DMV-issued identification card, passport, etc.
- While face coverings should be worn in the college buildings if you are not vaccinated. If your face is covered, you will be required to remove your face covering momentarily for your picture.
- Please be respectful of others and maintain social distancing
Note: A current class schedule may be requested to provide proof as an enrolled student.
Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, and Staff ID Cards
Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, and Staff can obtain a college ID card from the Department of Police during college business hours at any of the three campus locations.
If you experience any problems with your ID card allowing access into/from the Downtown Campus parking garage, please contact the Parking Supervisor located on the first level of the parking garage adjacent to the cashier booth or via telephone at (804) 523-5471.