Department of Police
Summer Shuttle Service Schedule
Beginning of the semester
*Shuttles depart PRC and DTC every hour
PRC - DTC Service
Mondays through Thursdays: 7:15 AM until 10:30 PM
- Depart DTC every hour starting at 7:15 AM
- Depart PRC every hour starting at 7:45 AM
- The last shuttle run for the day will leave PRC at 10:15 PM
A special shuttle will run between Parham Road and Brookside Hall - (Mondays - Thursdays)
The shuttle will only be available during class times (TBD).
NOTE: Friday shuttles are not available during the summer schedule and will return in the fall.
- DTC - 8th Street
- PRC – In front of Georgiadis Hall
- Brookside Hall - In front of Building (1701 E. Parham Rd)
DTC – A/B Lot Service (Offered by VCU Ramride at VCU Lot I)
NOTE: Additional information on VCU Ram Ride Medical Center Route can be found on the VCU website at: http://www.parking.vcu.edu/transportation/ramride/
VCU shuttle rules and regulations apply. Violators will be barred from using the shuttle and subjected to Reynolds disciplinary actions through the Office of Student Affairs
- VCU “I” lot covered stop which is across the street from the A/B lot
- 7th and Jackson Street
- 8th and Jackson Street
DTC – Navy Hill – A/B Parking Lots After Ramride Hours
- By request by calling the Reynolds Police Department at 804-523-5219
NOTE: Use of the Reynolds shuttle service requires a Reynolds ID. Use of shuttle services is a privilege. The use of profanity, inappropriate language, or disruptive behavior will result in immediate suspension and subjected to disciplinary action (Policy 1-35, Code of Conduct) through the Office of Students Affairs. To ensure safety and security compliance, the Reynolds Community College shuttles are subject to video and audio recording. Shuttle schedules are subject to change.