Guaranteed Transfer Summaries
George Mason University (Reynolds)
Cumulative GPA Required
- Maintain minimum cumulative GPA of 2.85
- Beginning in the Fall 2013 semester the GPA requirement will be a 3.0
- Earn transfer-oriented Associate's degree (A.A. or A.S.)
- Does not include A.A.A. (Associate of Applied Arts) or A.A.S. (Associate of Applied Science).
- Earn a minimum of 30 transferable credits hours at Reynolds
- 30 hours must include ENG111-112 and a mathematics course used to satisfy the GMU quantitative reasoning requirement from this list- MTH151, 152, 170, 240, 270 or 287
- Acceptance in some colleges and academic units at GMU is competitive; acceptance into GMU does not imply admission to these programs without further acceptance by the college or academic unit offering the program.
Letter of Intent Required
- Must complete and sign a Guaranteed Admission Agreement Letter of Intent form upon completion of 30 credits
Minimum Grade in Transferable Courses
- Guarantees admission (not to specific majors)