School of Business
The School of Business is home to an eclectic array of programs designed to prepare students for transfer to a four-year college or university in Business Administration to gain specific occupational and technical job skills for immediate employment.
- We provide day, evening and online classes in accounting, management, economics and other foundational disciplines that define the world of business
- Articulation agreements and customizable plans of study enable students to transfer to selected business schools at junior level. Best of all, when students follow the plan of study, every credit earned at Reynolds is accepted for transfer. Students may save upwards of $12, 000 by completing their first two years in our Business Administration AS degree program.
- Our information technology courses cover a broad spectrum of topics, including information technology essentials, database, programming and networking. We prepare students for managing virtual desktop environments, designing mobile applications and securing IT networks from intrusions and attacks.
- Unique to the school is the Center for Culinary Arts and Hospitality — the primary source for instruction, training, continuing education and staffing for the region’s hospitality, culinary and tourism industries.
- We educate public safety professionals with our administration of justice and fire science programs
- Our Legal Assisting Program is approved by the American Bar Association and prepares paralegal or legal assistants for employment at private law firms, administrative agencies, other governmental agencies, mortgage companies, title insurance companies, and corporations
- The school is also home to the nation’s first distance-based Advanced Electric Drive Vehicle Career Studies Certificate program. Students completing this program can service electric vehicles, plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, and fuel cell electric vehicles—sophisticated, complex systems that provide for increased energy efficiency and employ “green” technologies.
- The Horticulture program at Reynolds is acknowledged as a regional leader and has deep roots within the community. Instruction covers soil, ground cover, plant material, care and seeding. Our Sustainable Agriculture program is designed for persons interested in producing food crops for personal consumption or for sale to the public through farmers markets and other direct-to-consumer marketing strategies.