Randolph-Macon College (JSRCC)
Cumulative GPA Required:
- Cumulative 2.5 GPA or higher
- Earn an A.A. or A.S.transfer degree
- Transfer students from JSRCC must still meet all of Randolph-Macon's general education and major course requirements to graduate. This may require students to complete more than the minimum hours required for graduation. In most cases graduates of JSRCC college transfer programs will have satisfied RMC general education requirements and be able to graduate in four additional semesters.
- JSRCC students who have 48 or more semester hours of transferrable credits will be granted junior standing at RMC. Up to 76 credits of transfer work may be accepted.
- Credits earned with a (C-) or above at accredited institutions other then J.Sargeant Reynolds that satisfy J.Sargeant Reynolds' degree requirements will be treated on an equal basis as credits earned at JSRCC. Application fee waived.
Letter of Intent Required:
Minimum Grade in Transferable Courses:
- Earn a grade of "C-" for Randolph-Macon course equivalents as outlined in the transfer equivalency publication.
- Earn a high school diploma or G.E.D. For guaranteed acceptance, application must be received by May 1 (for fall term) and January 1 (for spring term.)