The Office of Student Affairs partners with the college community to maintain the optimal learning environment. The Office responds to any allegations of misconduct that appears to violate any of the conduct related policies. Below are those policies that relate to conduct. These policies have been violated by initiating and following through the procedures outlined in the policies.
- Academic Honesty Policy (1-34)
- Student Conduct Policy (1-35)
- Classroom Interruptions (2-18)
- Electronic Devices on Campus (2-19)
- Weapons (4-4)
- Children and Disruptive Non-Students on Campus (4-31)
If any student, faculty or staff member of the College witnesses a student engaging in behavior that is in violation of the Student Conduct or Academic Honesty Policies, he/she may report the behavior to the Office of Student Affairs by completing a Behavioral Intervention Referral Form.