Brainfuse Online Tutoring
In addition to free peer tutoring services offered at Reynolds, currently enrolled students also have access to Brainfuse, an online tutoring service that covers all major subjects.
To ensure responsible and equitable access to Brainfuse, student usage will be capped at 10 hours per semester with the possibility to petition for an extension. Students will be prompted to a request form once they reach the 10-hour limit in Brianfuse. Each submission of questions/essays will be counted as 35 minutes of services.
Brainfuse offers the following services:
- Live Tutoring: Receive instant live tutoring on a variety of subject areas.
- 24/7 Help Center: Submit a question and receive a response within 24 hours.
- Writing Lab: Receive live writing assistance or submit your writing to receive a detailed, personalized critique within 24 hours. Check out how to submit a paper to the Writing Lab for a review.
- Language Lab: Build vocabulary and work on your language skills with a live tutor.
- LEAP Learning Platform: Take diagnostic tests and follow study plans with specific lessons.
- FlashBuld: Study from Brainfuse's bank of flashcards on various topics or create your own flashcards.
- SkillSurfer: Prepare for entrance tests, like TEAS.
Video tutorials for using Brainfuse: