Department of Police
Parking & Shuttle
The procedures to obtain parking decals are as follows:
- Access online form
- Complete the form and all required fields
- Parking Decal(s) can be picked up at your primary campus location at the Department of Police office within 5 business days
- You must provide a current class schedule and identification
Assistance in obtaining parking decal applications are available at any of the Department of Police Office locations.
If you experience any problems with your ID card allowing access into/from the DTC parking garage, please contact the Parking Manager located on the first level of the parking garage adjacent to the cashier booth or via telephone at (804) 523-5465.
All individuals parking at the Downtown Campus without a current ID card and parking decal are subjected to the posted parking fees.
Decals are used college-wide and must be properly displayed in one of two locations on your vehicle:
- On the rear bumper
- Outside the rear window
It is the vehicle operator's responsibility to ensure that an official Reynolds parking decal is current and properly displayed on the vehicle at all times. Failure to display a current decal may result in your vehicle being towed at the owner's expense. Parking decals are issued by the Department of Police at each campus. Issuing dates will be announced for each semester.
Reynolds issues two types of parking decals:
- Faculty & Staff
Parking Decals for Faculty and Staff
The procedures to obtain a parking decal are as follows:
- Access the online form
- Complete the online form and all required fields
- Parking Decal(s) will be sent to you by interdepartmental mail or may be picked up at your primary campus location at the Department of Police office within 5 business days. Employees will receive a hanging decal that does not expire until termination of employment.
- Faculty and Staff receive hanging tags that must be displayed in the review mirror, for faculty and staff that use a motorcycle a decal is available.
- No parking is permitted in handicapped designated areas except as approved by DMV.
- No parking is permitted in yellow painted areas or any other area, which is not marked with a line to indicate parking.
- Vehicles are not permitted to occupy two parking spaces.
- No parking is permitted in the loading dock area, except for loading and unloading vehicles. Vehicles must be moved immediately after loading and unloading.
- No parking is allowed in driveways, exits or entrance areas, the alley, or grassy areas on any college parking lots.
- Everyone must strictly follow all college parking regulations and traffic signs. A violation of any college parking regulation may result in the vehicle being towed at the owner's expense.
Revised limited Spring 2021 Shuttle Schedule Beginning January 25th 2021
Connecting the Parham Road Campus (PRC) to the Downtown Campus (DTC) and the new Kitchens in Church Hill.
Reynolds students and employees can ride the Reynolds Shuttles, the driver may require you to display a valid ID card. (ID Cards)
Shuttles are equipped with audio and video recording
- DTC - 8th Street near the intersection of Jackson and 8th
- PRC - In front of Georgiadis Hall
- The Kitchens - front of building at 25th and Nine Mile