Tuition and Fee Waivers
The following are types of tuition and fee waivers that students may receive:
Senior Citizen Waiver
- For students over the age of 60 (and meeting other criteria) who wish to request free tuition or audit of Reynolds courses
- Visit the Reynolds Forms page and view Form 11-0021, Senior Citizens Tuition Assistance. Submit completed form to the Reynolds Office of Admissions.
Continuous Learning Waiver
- For Reynolds employees only.
- Visit the Reynolds Intranet and view Form 59-0005, Employee Continuous Learning Form. Submit completed form to the Coordinator, College-wide Professional Development.
Virginia Military Survivors & Dependents Education Program (VMSDEP)
- Learn more about this on the Veterans Services page.
Students who are receiving a tuition and fee waiver are not eligible to receive other types of state financial aid (Virginia Commonwealth Grant and Virginia Guaranteed Assistance Program) that are designated as for tuition and fees only. Students are eligible to receive both federal financial aid and a tuition and fee waiver during the same semester. To apply for federal financial aid, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.studentaid.gov/apply-for-aid. Learn more about applying for financial aid here.