Financing Your Education
- Financial Aid Central
- Financial Aid Checklist
- Financial Aid Key Dates & Deadlines
- Cost Calculator
- Consumer Information
- Tuition & Fees
- Net Price Calculator
- Cost of Attendance
Shopping Sheet (Students receiving financial aid can access Reynolds’s Shopping Sheet within MyReynolds. Once awarded go to the messaging center to obtain this information along with award information.)
Textbook Costs (Note: choose “all” for the subject to pull up all courses offered for the term you are interested. Textbook information will be listed under each course.)
- Select your current program of study from the Program Name drop-down menu.
- Select the current term from the Start Term drop-down menu. (Manually input the year)
- In the Developmental credits field, enter the number of developmental credits you are required to take. If you are unsure, contact your advisor.
- In the Transfer credits field, enter the number of credits you transferred into your program. This information is found in your Student Center.
- In the Tuition Rate field, select “In state” or “Out of State” (this is rare) from the drop-down menu.
- In the Ch field, enter your educational benefit number. Refer to the Chapter listing to the right of the field. If you are unsure, this information can be found on your Certificate of Eligibility from the VA.
- % field: Chapter 33 students enter the percentage of benefits you qualify for. If you are unsure, this information can be found on your Certificate of Eligibility from the VA. All other students enter 100%.