Required Information Disclosures
In accordance with the federal Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, as amended, and federal laws and regulations, Reynolds Community College distributes this annual notice to enrolled students, and others as applicable, announcing the availability of certain information considered by law to be “Consumer Information.” This information, included in the links at the Consumer Information website , primarily concerns the institution, its financial aid options, gainful employment data, and other institutional policies and programs, and includes a brief description and the electronic address or other locations where the information can be found. This notice may list other important disclosures, with links to where to obtain the information.
Should you have any questions regarding the information provided at this website or if you would like to request a paper copy of any of the information, please contact:
Office of Enrollment Management
Reynolds Community College
P.O. Box 85622
Richmond, VA 23285
(804) 523-5296 (office)
(804) 523-5714 (fax)
General Institutional Information
The following information is provided in accordance with the federal Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008.
ACADEMIC PROGRAMS AND INFORMATION
- Academic Majors
- Facilities and Laboratories
- Plans for Improvement
- Articulation Agreements
- Faculty and Staff Directory
- Out-of-State Licensure and Certification
STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT DATA
- Retention Rates The National Center of Education Statistics (NCES) provides retention and graduation rates for Reynolds Community College via the College Navigator tool.
- Placement, Post-Graduate Study
- Tuition & Fees
- Net Price Calculator
- Cost of Attendance
- College Financing Plan (Students receiving financial aid can access Reynolds’s College Financing Plan within MyReynolds. Once awarded go to the messaging center to obtain this information along with award information.)
- Textbook Costs (Note: choose “all” for the subject to pull up all courses offered for the term you are interested. Textbook information will be listed under each course.)
SERVICES TO STUDENTS
- Financial Aid Programs & Process
- Services to Students with Disabilities
- Student Life & Activities
- Student Privacy and Release of Student Information (Reynolds Policy 1-26)
- Tuition Refunds (Reynolds Policy 1-2)
- Student Initiated Withdrawal from a Course(s) (Reynolds Policy 1-10)
- Treatment of Federal Financial Aid When a Student Withdraws (Reynolds Policy 1-36)
- Awarding of Federal Work-Study Funds (Reynolds Policy 1-9)
- Student Complaints (Reynolds Policy 1-4)
- Student Appeal of Academic & Administrative Decisions (Reynolds Policy 1-12)
See additional Student Policies.
Campus Security Report
- Campus Crime Statistics (Jeanne Clery Disclosure Act)
- Campus Security & Crime Awareness (Reynolds Policy 4-30)
- Emergency Preparedness and Communication in Crisis (Reynolds Policy 4-34)
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Information
Reynolds Community College maintains an environment that aims to protect the health, safety and welfare of its students, faculty and staff by enforcing a drug and alcohol-free environment. In compliance with this commitment and the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act of 1989, the college recognizes any unlawful use, possession, manufacture, sale, or distribution of any illegal or controlled substance, including alcoholic beverages, as a violation of Reynolds policy. Disciplinary action will be taken against any faculty, staff, or student who is found in violation of substance abuse on campus, off campus at college leased or owned facilities, or attending activities that are sponsored, initiated, authorized, or supervised by Reynolds Community College.
For more information regarding resources or how Reynolds will address issues related to alcohol or substance abuse please refer to the following.
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (Student Policy), (Reynolds Policy 1-17)
- Substance and Alcohol Abuse (Faculty and Staff Policy), (Reynolds Policy 3-19)
- Emergency Preparedness and Communication in a Crisis (Reynolds Policy 4-34)
- Emergency Planning Information
- Timely Warning & Emergency Notification (Reynolds Policy 4-30, Campus Security & Crime Awareness)
Equity in Athletics
Reynolds Community College does participate in intercollegiate athletics.
- Accreditation Information
- Virginia Voter Registration Information
- Inclement Weather & College Closing Policy
- Investment Policy
- Public Information Policy and FOIA Requests
- J. Sargeant Reynolds Student Rights & Responsibilities Statement
- Copyright and Website Disclaimer
- State Council of Higher Education for Virginia
- SCHEV Reynolds Profile
There are no vaccination requirements for admission to Reynolds. However some academic programs, particularly allied health programs, may require vaccinations for participation in laboratories and clinicals. Students interested in programs with this field should consult with the academic unit for specific information.