David Seward, horticulture program head, discusses when and how to plant colorful winter plants and fall-winter vegetables.
Culinary Arts Instructor Eric Breckoff is interviewed on With Good Reason Radio.
~(October 6, 2012)
JSRCC Financial Aid Director, Kiesha Pope, discusses the application process with WWBT 12's Gray Hall.
Kelly Schwendeman discusses what a shortage of automotive mechanics means to the Richmond area.
(Sept. 12, 2012) WWBT-TV 12
Stephen Sowulewski gives an expert report on protecting the eyes from summer sun.
(July 17, 2012) WRIC TV 8
4th of July Burgers
Chef Eric Breckoff presents some signature burger recipes for the grill.
~(July 2, 2012) WTVR.com
Students embrace the economics of community college.
~(May 9, 2012) WTVR.com
Current trends in autism program for parents.
~(April 21, 2012) WTVR.com
JSRCC's Chef Eric Breckoff demonstrates how to prepare the dis Autumn Acorn Squash Risotto on WRIC Good Morning Richmond.
Stephen P. Sowulewski,
assistant professor and
department chair of Health & Physical Education, speaks about Men's Health Month, men's health issues and the Man Up! health seminar to be held at JSRCC.
~(June 14, 2011)
WRIC, Good Morning Richmond
~(June 17, 2011) WPZZ Praise 104.7
~(May 23, 2011) WTVR-FM, Lite 98
Dr. Susan Hunter, dean of the School of Nursing and Allied Health, discussed the growing field of nursing on WRVA, Richmond's Morning News.
~(May 10, 2011)
Reynolds alum Keya Wingfield fixes up some tasty, yet simple cake pops.
~(April 19, 2011)
WTVR-Virginia This Morning
• Culinary instructor Chef Jesse Miller prepares one of his favorite dishes: Italian Chicken Cordon Blue ~(February 21, 2011)
Virginia This Morning — WTVR
• JSRCC President Gary Rhodes speaks about reinstating funding for early childhood education and the Home Visiting Program at a WVTF Radio press conference.
~(January 28, 2011)
• The Culinary Arts department gives great tips on how to make a special treat for Valentine's Day on WRIC Channel 8's "Good Morning Richmond," Tuesday, February 8.
• Comcast News Makers featuring Director of Admissions Karen Pettis-Walden on becoming a student at J. Sargeant Reynolds. >> see
• J. Sargeant Reynolds instructors discuss preparing students for obtaining environmentally focused green jobs. ~(October 19, 2010) WWBT Channel 12
• J Sarge to Study Electric Cars, featuring Bob
~ August, 2009
• Malcolm Holmes and Mark Hubbard with the Virginia Business
Higher Education Council discuss the state of higher education in the Commonwealth
and how the “Grow By Degrees” program will
help fuel Virginia’s economic growth.
~ August, 2009
• Fall Registration: featuring
~ July, 2009
Sargeant Reynolds Community College held a mock shooter drill at
its Henrico campus Tuesday morning... >> see
• Increasing Costs in Public Education in Virginia: featuring
Malcolm Holmes and Keisha Pope ~ November, 2008
• Gary Rhodes, president of J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College, talks about making higher education available to Greater Richmond, providing education for developing work skills and the Workforce Alliance.
>> see it here
• Fuel Smart Friday; featuring Dr. Nanette Smith with Jimmy Barrett on WRVA ~July 23,2008