- Official transcript requests are made strictly through Parchment. To place an order, go to the Parchment Storefront.
- Before ordering your transcript, please check your MyReynolds Student Information account to make sure grades and/or graduation credentials have posted, if applicable. Transcript requests cannot be held for the posting of grades, certificates, or degree awards. If a grade or degree has not been posted before you request your transcript, you will need to request and pay for another transcript.
Please check to make sure you need an official transcript before requesting one. Sometimes an unofficial transcript will suffice. Students can view and print an unofficial transcript using MyReynolds:
- Log into MyReynolds
- Click My Student Information
- Click Academic Records on the left
- Click View Unofficial Transcript
- Follow the instructions to view/print the unofficial transcript
Unable to Access MyReynolds?
Students who have not been active for over 3 years will lose access to their student accounts. If you have lost access, you may request your unofficial transcript using the Unofficial Transcript - Discontinued form.
Fees are as follows:
- $3.15 for each official transcript sent electronically
- $5.50 for each paper official transcript sent via U.S. Postal Service
- If you already have a Parchment account, click "Existing User Account" and follow the instructions (in your account, Reynolds should be listed as a school you have attended)
- If you are new to Parchment, click "New Learner Account" and follow the instructions (you should use a personal email and password you will remember as this is your shopping account in Parchment)
- For fastest processing, make sure to include your 7-digit student Student ID number in your Parchment account. If you do not have the ID number, be sure to include your date of birth and the last 4-digits of your Social Security number. You may call the Registrar's Office and request your student ID number. You will be required to answer some security questions.
- Important Notes
- Orders that do not include a personal email address CANNOT be processed
- All financial holds on your student account must be cleared before an order will process
It takes approximately 2 business days for:
- Electronic transcripts to be processed
- Transcripts to be sent via U.S. Postal Service (please allow additional time for shipping)
Expedited service is available through Parchment for students who have taken courses at Reynolds within the last 10 years. The cost for expedited transcripts is $30.00. Expedited requests will be processed and sent the next business day. NOTE: Expedited service may not be available during college closures.
Processing times may be longer during peak times or due to college closures (weekends, holidays, official college closures, inclement weather, etc.)
Need Help with Parchment Online Requests?
Parchment Customer Support should be contacted for questions about registration, ordering process, order status, resetting account, or user issues with Parchment.com by submitting a support ticket. You can also view Frequently Asked Questions about Parchment.
Additional Transcript Information
- Most colleges and organizations expect to receive the official transcript in the original unopened envelope. If you request a printed official transcript to be sent via the U.S. Postal Service, you should not open it when received. If it has been opened, it will be considered unofficial.
- Not all institutions accept electronic transcripts. Some of those agencies are the Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR) and Virginia Department of Education. Be sure to check with your institution to ensure acceptance of electronic transcripts before ordering. If a printed transcript is required, you will select this option on your Parchment order.
- You can attach any required documents to accompany the transcript (for example: Nursing School, Law School, or Medical School admission service forms) using the Attachment feature within Parchment.
- After your order has been submitted, you will receive an email confirmation from Parchment. To track your order, log into Parchment.com and click "Track" under the name of your school.