EMORY AND HENRY (VCCS)
Cumulative GPA Required:
- Cumulative 2.5 or higher on a four-point scale
- Earn transfer-oriented Associate's degree (A.A. or A.S. or A.A.&S);
- Does not include A.A.A. (Associate of Applied Arts) or A.A.S. (Associate of Applied Science)
- Completion of transfer-oriented degree satisfies Emory & Henry general education requirements except: GAA student entering without- 3 semester hrs. of religion, two semester hrs. of foreign language if required by major, and a literature course. These courses will need to be completed at College if not taken at community college (College's Great Book for literature course).
- Up to 62 semester hours accepted.
- Accepts AP,IB & dual enrollment courses according to BC policies in place at time of enrollment.
- Credits earned at accredited institutions (non-profit institutions accredited by SACS) other than VCCs to satisfy the transfer-oriented associate degree will be treated on an equal basis as credits earned from the VCCS.
- Application fee waived.
- Junior status.
Letter of Intent Required:
Minimum Grade in Transferable Courses:
- Yes. Guarantees admission (not to specific degree programs)