Shenandoah University (VCCS)
Cumulative GPA Required:
- Maintain minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Earn transfer-oriented Associate's degree (A.A., A.S. or A.A. & S.);
- Does not include A.A.A. (Associate of Applied Arts) or A.A.S. (Associate of Applied Science).
Letter of Intent Required:
- Declare intent to transfer.
Minimum Grade in Transferable Courses:
- Earn a "C" or higher in transfer courses.
- Acceptance in some degree programs at Shenandoah is competitive; guaranteed admission into these programs does not imply admission to these programs.
If students are not licensed or if they have taken pre-requisite credits or have an associate degree in something other than Nursing, they are considered for entry into SU's 5-semester transfer track but will need an entry GPA of 2.7.
- All GAA students entering into the Conservatory require an entrance audition and/or interview.
- GAA students entering into the Conservatory with transfer credits will need to complete a placement exam in the following: applied study, ensemble, and music theory or music history.
- The Division of Nursing accepts RNs with an associate degree in Nursing with a GPA of 2.5.