Virginia Union University (JSRCC)
Cumulative GPA Required:
- Curricular 2.0 GPA on a four-point scale
- Earn transfer-oriented Associate's degree (A.A. or A.S.)
- Completion of A.A. or A.S. degree will guarantee completion of the general education component of the undergraduate curriculum.
- Accepts no more than 63 credits.
- Dual enrollment courses accepted.
- Credits earned at accredited institutions other than JSRCC to satisfy the A.A. or A.S. degree will be treated on an equal basis as credits earned from JSRCC.
- AP, CLEP, IB and Armed Services experience will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Application fee waived if all application materials are submitted by July 1 for fall term and November 15 for spring term
Letter of Intent Required:
- Submit a GAA Letter of Intent form with a minimum of 15 credits towards AA or AS degree and before applying to graduate from JSRCC
Minimum Grade in Transferable Courses:
- Earn a grade of "C" or higher in course applicable to the AA or AS degree program.
- Yes guarantees admission to college (not to specific programs).
- Students previously enrolled in VUU earning an Associate degree are ineligible for the GAA.
- To be eligible for Incentive Grant students must have a minimum 2.5 GPA & be enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester hrs at JSRCC at the time application to VUU is made
- To be eligible for scholarship consideration a student must have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA and be enrolled in a minimum of 12 semester hrs. at JSRCC at the time application to VUU is made.
- Earn a grade of "C" or higher in each JSRCC course applicable to the A.A. or A.S. degree program.