COLLEGE OF WILLIAM & MARY (VCCS)
Cumulative GPA Required:
- Maintain minimum cumulative GPA of 3.6
- For repeat courses, the original and repeated courses will be included in the calculation of curricular GPA
- Earn transfer-oriented Associate's degree (A.A. or A.S. or A.A.&S.)
- Does not include A.A.A. (Associate of Applied Arts) or A.A.S. (Associate of Applied Science)
- Satisfies lower-division general education and proficiency requirements (except for foreign language and one course each of the following: General Education Requirement 4B, 6 and 7)
- Must earn a grade of "B" or better in VCCS equivalent courses that satisfy General Education Requirements (GER) 1,2,3, 4A & 5. (Read GAA)
- Must complete at least 45 credits from a community college since graduation from high school
Letter of Intent Required:
- Yes. Submit a "letter of intent" after completing a minimum of 15 credits and at least one year before student transfers to W&M.
Minimum Grade in Transferable Courses:
- Earn a grade of "B" or higher in ENG 210 or if not offered in another courses certified by JSRCC as writing-intensive
- Guarantees admission to W & M (not to specific majors)
- Must be continuously enrolled in all non-summer sessions
- Application fee for admission waived.