Department of Police
Effective August 10, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Reynolds Community College Department of Police will implement appointment times for the issuance of Student ID’s and Parking Decals to maintain student safety.
Students are assigned appointment times based on 2 students per appointment time in 15 minute intervals from 9am-7pm Monday-Friday at the Downtown Campus, Parham Road Campus, and Goochland Campus. Students should show up for appointments no more than 5 minutes ahead of time.
To schedule an appointment
Students can contact the Department of Police via telephone (804)523-5383 to schedule an appointment.
Students can contact the Department of Police via email (STUDENTID@reynolds.edu) to schedule an appointment.
Students must include the below information when sending an email:
- Student ID Number
- Direct Contact Number
- Year, Make, Model of Vehicle, & License Plate Number for parking decal.
Appointments will be scheduled Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.
For your convenience you may select the campus you would like to use for your appointment
ID Card Center Locations
Downtown Campus - 1st Floor Lobby
Goochland Campus - C-01
Parham Road Campus - Burnette Hall, Room 100
NOTE: Newly registered students may not immediately be in the ID system and should wait several days before attempting to obtain a college ID.
If you did not use your social security number when registering for classes you must call 523-5789 or email email@example.com prior to requesting your ID.
To receive a Reynolds Community College ID:
- An individual must be currently enrolled as a student, a college faculty or staff member, or possess an approved affiliation as authorized by the vice president of finance and administration.
- Students, faculty, and staff must have a current EMPL ID.
- An individual must present a valid picture identification, i.e. driver’s license, DMV-issued identification card, passport, etc.
- While face coverings must be worn in the college buildings, you will be required to remove your face covering momentarily for your picture.
- Please be respectful of others and maintain social distancing
Note: A current class schedule may be requested to provide proof as an enrolled student.
Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, and Staff ID Cards
Faculty, Adjunct Faculty, and Staff can obtain a college ID card from the Department of Police during college business hours at any of the three campus locations.
If you experience any problems with your ID card allowing access into/from the Downtown Campus parking garage, please contact the Parking Supervisor located on the first level of the parking garage adjacent to the cashier booth or via telephone at (804) 523-5471.