Reynolds is committed to the success of our students. To support this commitment, the college is starting a new mentoring program called REAL Men: Resilient, Educated, African-American Leaders. Although any Reynolds student can apply to REAL Men, many of the topics and activities will be about the issues facing African-American men.
REAL Men Mission
REAL Men promotes positive mentor-mentee relationships between African American men and community members so students achieve academic and personal excellence
GOALS for REAL Men
- Provide students with information about valuable support services resources at Reynolds to help them succeed and graduate.
- Foster meaningful, supportive relationships between mentor and mentee.
- Build confidence and determination in self to successfully complete program.
- Support the understanding of personal strengths and how to use them in classes, careers and the community.
- Cultivate strong relationships with men in business and academia.
- Develop leadership and self-improvement skills with support from mentors.
Apply today to participate as a student participant or as a faculty/staff mentor.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-523-5005 with any questions.