Reynolds is committed to the success of our students. To support this commitment, the college is starting a new mentoring program called WISE: Women in Search of Excellence. Although any Reynolds student can apply to WISE, many of the topics and activities will be about the issues facing first-generation women college students.
The mission of WISE is to empower women through professional and academic enrichment while improving self-esteem and self-advocacy.
- Set academic, personal and career goals.
- Learn how to make informed decisions.
- Identify resources and pathways to successfully achieve goals.
- Cultivate strong relationships with women in academia.
- Develop leadership and self-improvement skills with support from your mentors.
Apply today to participate as a student participant or as a faculty/staff mentor.
Please e-mail email@example.com or call 804-523-5005 with any questions.