Military Students Forms
- A certification request form must be submitted by all VA education beneficiaries to the School Certifying Official each semester.
- Form 11-0012 Military supplement to application for in-state tuition rates
- Dual objective form (Chapter 35 students are not eligible)
Apply for education benefits - Use the application for VA Education Benefits if you have not previously received military benefits. This form is also available as a PDF
- VA Form 22-1995 - Use the Request for Change of Program or Place of Training form to transfer your VA benefits to Reynolds from another institution if you are a veteran or active duty service member.
- VA Form 22-5495 - Use the Request for Change of Program or Place of Training from to transfer your education benefits to Reynolds from another institution if you are a dependent who has received military benefits under Ch. 33 or Ch. 35.
- VA Form 28-1990 - Use the disabled Veterans application for Vocational Rehabilitation form to apply for benefits under Ch. 31.
Military Benefits Checklists
Chapter 30 - Montgomery GI Bill® (Active duty)
Chapter 31 - Vocational Rehabilitation
Chapter 33 - Post 9/11 GI Bill®
Chapter 35 - Survivors and dependents assistance