Reynolds Gym on the Parham Road Campus
The Reynolds Gym on the Parham Road Campus is located in Room B010 in Georgiadis Hall. The Gym is open to current Reynolds students with a student ID. The Gym consist of free weights, cable weight machine, treadmill, elliptical, stationary bicycle, half-court basketball, and full locker rooms with lockers and showers.
Interested in forming a recreation or club sport?
Students interested in forming a recreation or club sport may register their group for a season. Prior to registration, the group must have at least four interested students including a captain and must identify preferred weekdays/times to play. Choose your sport and season to start: Sept. 1st - Oct. 15th, Oct. 15th - Nov. 30th, Feb. 1st - Mar. 15th, or Mar.15th - Apr. 30th. After you submit your registration, the captain will meet with Student Life to set up the season. Find upcoming club sport and group fitness activities here. For more information, please contact Tyree Flowers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reynolds Gym Rules and Regulations
- Available to currently enrolled Reynolds students during the posted hours. The gymnasium hours will be updated each semester.
- All students must sign in and present their Student ID at the front desk of the gymnasium.
- An Assumption of Risk form must be completed for every participant once each semester.
- Appropriate athletic attire such as athletic shoes is required. Students wearing open toe shoes will not be permitted to utilize the gymnasium.
- Personal belongings may not be left in the gymnasium while using the gymnasium. Participants should store belongings in the lockers located in the adjacent locker rooms.
- Basketballs are available for check out using your Reynolds Student ID at the front desk. IDs will be returned when the basketball are returned.
- Return all equipment to its proper location.
- Clean all equipment after use with provided wipes.
- Food is no allowed in the gymnasium.
- Water and sports drinks in plastic or metal containers with a secure lid are permitted.
- Report all equipment malfunctions, personal injuries, or concerns immediately to the staff.
- Treat others respectfully. Use of profanity is not permitted.
Failure to adhere to the gymnasium rules, improper use of cardiovascular equipment and the facilities may result in the loss of use of the gymnasium.
For additional information or accommodations, contact Reynolds Student Life at email@example.com or 804-523-5983.